– Wade Barrett made his first public comments on Tuesday night since injuring his left arm during the #1 contender’s battle royal on RAW. Barrett tweeted:
“Don’t shed any crocodile tears for me… I could still give every single one of you a good slapping even with only one arm.”
“The biggest downer is that I was scheduled to face Papa Shango this year at ‘Mania. That’s up in the air now. #Hexed.”
The WWE website reported on Tuesday that Barrett sustained a dislocated elbow and will be out for 6-8 weeks, which would keep him out past WrestleMania on April 1st.
– The Rock indicated on Twitter that he’ll be at the March 19th RAW Supershow from Philadelphia,PA.
– WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross will be calling another NBA basketball game tonight. JR will serve as a guest color analyst on the Boston Celtics radio broadcast for the Celtics game against the Oklahoma City Thunder. The game starts at 7pm (ET) and will be broadcast on WEEI, the Celtics Radio Network, and NBA.com.
– Boxing legend Mike Tyson appeared the Dan Patrick Show this week to discuss his boxing career, MMA and pro wrestling. Tyson, who will be inducted into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame on March 31st, named Bruno Sammartino as the greatest pro wrestler of all time. To listen to Tyson’s appearance on the show, visit DanPatrick.com.
* New WM28 Matches, When UNDERTAKER Will Show Off His Bald Head & More