Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Trump’s missile strike “violates some of the most important legal constraints on the use of force.”
- Call members of Congress (202-224-3121) and the White House (202-456-1111. ) Demand U.S. negotiations, not war, with Syrian & Russian governments.
- Tell Congress: Cancel recess and vote on Trump’s war in Syria.
- Take action: Stop U.S. from making #Syria war even worse. Tell Congress: Don’t let the U.S. escalate the war in Syria.
- At a local forum, hold your representative or senator to account on issues from the confirmation of Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch to President Trump’s military escalation in Syria.
- Click here to find a forum taking place near you.
What You Can Be Doing Every Day
- Check out the Indivisible Guide’s “Capitol Calendar.” See if there’s a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn’t, start one.
- ” also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive ” on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with “5 Calls” (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join “Ready to Resist” Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)
Click Here: All Blacks Rugby Jersey