– On this day back in 1993, WWE Monday Night RAW debuted on the USA Network. The one-hour show featured The Undertaker defeating Damien Demento in the main event.
– Mick Foley’s appearance on Celebrity Wife Swap will air on Tuesday, January 24th at 9pm EST on ABC.
– Bret Hart congratulated Edge on his WWE Hall of Fame induction and says he hopes to be there for the ceremony. The Hitman wrote:
“Congrats to the inductees so far to the WWE HOF, esp. Edge. He’ll always be one of my crew & I hope 2 be there 2 shake his hand that night”
– Goldust noted on Twitter yesterday that WWE is seriously considering a match between he and brother Cody Rhodes for WrestleMania 28.
– Former WWE star David Hart Smith appeared on the Major League Wrestling podcast this week and had the following to say about his time with the company:
“We had a good title run with Tyson Kidd. I was kind of disheartened that more didn’t happen with my time in the company. I felt that i certainly had enough talent… It’s not exactly in my short-term plans to go back there. We’ll put the bookmark in this chapter read on and maybe go back to it sometime. It was definitely hot/cold with the company. When it was good it was good, and when it was bad it was like WWE isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.”
* Update On The WWE NETWORK Launch Being Delayed Until The Fall