– Triple H’s trainer Joe DeFranco has a new blog up looking at the new workout routine he created to get Triple H back into ring shape. It’s a very interesting read and worth checking out. DeFranco also listed Triple H’s staggering list of injuries:
– Over a dozen high ankle sprains
– Torn biceps tendon
– Torn quadriceps muscles/tendons in both legs
– 2 elbow surgeries to remove 9 bone spurs that were the size of teeth
– Torn adductor muscle
– Torn Piriformis muscle
– Knee surgery
– Torn calf muscle
As you can see, it’s not easy being The Game.
– There is said to be panic among WWE officials over how to book the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H. While the initial plan was for the match to take place at SummerSlam in August, certain people are pushing to have the match take place next month at No Way Out.
WWE rushed into the Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena match and had less than three weeks to hype it – leading several employees to believe that doing the same thing with the Lesnar vs. Triple H match would be a huge mistake.
* WWE DRAFT News, Releases Coming Soon, SummerSlam Plans & More