The good news continues to roll in for The Bella Twins.
NBCUniversal issued a press release announcing that E! has picked up “Total Bellas” for a fifth season.
Click Here: camiseta river plate
Check out the official announcement with details on the upcoming season, which premieres on E! on Thursday, April 9 at 10pm ET/PT.
“TOTAL BELLAS” RETURNING THURSDAY, APRIL 9 AT 10PM ET/PT ON E!
BRIE AND NIKKI BELLA EMBRACE LIFE’S SWEET TWISTS AND TURNS AS A ROMANTIC PROPOSAL IS PLANNED AND TWIN PREGNANCIES ARE CELEBRATED
“Total Bellas” premieres on Thursday, April 9 at 10pm ET/PT on E!
Season five features: Brie Bella®, Nikki Bella®, Daniel Bryan® and Artem Chigventsev
Nikki and Brie finally act on an ever growing need to reconnect with their father while working on their memoir. While they want to learn more about him, his family and their Mexican American roots, the sisters worry about how it will affect their mother.
When Artem is surprised and confused to find out he won’t be returning to “Dancing with the Stars,” Nikki helps him explore new career goals.
After nearly six years of matrimony, Brie and Bryan are working hard to find compromise in their relationship as they nurture their daughter Birdie, their careers, and find out they’re expecting their second child.
Despite the relatable, real life challenges in their lives, Nikki and Artem’s love only grows stronger. Artem proposes during a romantic getaway to Paris, and soon after the couple experiences another life changing moment when Nikki finds out she’s pregnant.
While the sisters are excited to embark on their childbearing journey together, Brie is initially shocked to realize they are pregnant at the same time.
Nikki and Brie serve as Executive Producers. Gil Goldschein, Russell Jay and Farnaz Farjam Chazan serve as Executive Producers for Bunim/Murray Productions and Kevin Dunn and Chris Kaiser serve as Executive Producers for WWE.
About E! Entertainment
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S and 161 countries globally. E! programming includes popular series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” “Very Cavallari,” “Total Bellas,” “Botched,” and “E! True Hollywood Story,” topical series “Nightly Pop,” new series “Meet the Frasers” and the return of the “The Soup.” “E! News” is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across EOnline.com and all digital and social media. The brand’s robust programming slate includes two New York based morning shows “E! News” and “Pop of the Morning,” along with “In the Room” and “Daily Pop,” and digital shows: “E! News’ The Rundown,” “Face Forward” and “What The Fashion” on Snapchat. E!’s “Live from the Red Carpet” signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture’s biggest nights and the “E! People’s Choice Awards” celebrates the best in pop culture and is the only award show for the people, by the people. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE’s TV-PG, family-friendly programming can be seen in more than 800 million homes worldwide in 28 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 180 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/.
- FIRST LOOK: Nikki & Brie Bella Show Off Dueling Early “Baby Bumps” As Bella Twins’ Double-Pregnancy Continues (VIDEO & PHOTOS)
WWE & AEW NEWS AND RUMORS* AEW Dynamite Debut Date Set For Luke Harper
* NXT Title Changes To Set Up One-Night Star-Making Moment For New WWE Talent At WrestleMania 36
* PHOTO: NXT Women’s Star Gets Special Neck Tattoo To Commemorate Her Royal Rumble Debut
* Several Big Names Backstage At Royal Rumble But Not Used, Including Undertaker (PHOTO)
* Update On WWE Changing Initial Plan For Reigns/Baszler Royal Rumble Wins
* WATCH: Drew McIntyre Thanks Vince McMahon Backstage Im+ediately After Royal Rumble Win (Video)
* PHOTOS: The Bella Twins Release Multiple Double-Pregnancy Galleries & Video
* WATCH: Aftermath Of Randy Orton’s Attack On Edge Plays Out In Dramatic Fashion Off-Air After RAW (Video)
* PHOTOS: Two New 7-Foot Tall Talent Recruits Start At WWE Performance Center
* Paul Heyman Campaigned For Aleister Black To Win Royal Rumble Match
* WATCH: Fan Gets Moment He’ll Never Forget Off-Air At AEW TV Taping (Video)
* Exact Quote Brock Lesnar Said That Started Backstage Altercation With Matt Riddle At Royal Rumble
* Reason WWE Kept U.S. Title On Andrade During 30-Day Wellness Policy Suspension
* Report: Vince McMahon Offends The Rock’s Family With Behavior At Rocky Johnson’s Funeral
* WrestleMania 36 Updates: Possible *Spoiler* On Title Change Before PPV, Top Matches Being Lined Up
* WATCH: Unedited Off-Air Footage From Multiple Camera Angles Of Edge’s Royal Rumble Entrance (Video)
* WWE Working On Plans To Create New Top Main Roster Star From NXT In One Night At WrestleMania 36
* WATCH: Edge’s Emotional Surprise WWE Return As Entrant No. 1 In 2020 Royal Rumble (Video)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom