TNA President Dixie Carter was on Bubba The Love Sponge Friday morning to promote this weekend’s Bound For Glory PPV. Bubba is a huge fan of the wrestling industry and a close friend of Hulk Hogan’s, so he was a little more “tuned in” than the average interviewer.
Here are the hilights:
– She acknowledged the rumors of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash reuniting once again in TNA. She mentioned that Kevin Nash has “been with TNA for some time now”. (Nash’s TNA contract expired recently and both sides are negotiating a new deal)
– Dixie mentioned she would love to bring in Hogan & maybe someday it can happen.
– When asked about whether she sees WWE’s ratings collapse as an opportunity for TNA, Dixie said she worries about her own company. She said TNA has the best in ring talent and storylines in wrestling. She mentioned the Kurt Angle watching Sting’s son play sports as an example.
– Dixie said the backstage morale in TNA is great. She said the locker room is “one big group” instead of a roster of egos.
– Bubba asked if there was a chance Vince McMahon would buy TNA. Dixie said they would not sell.
TEDDY HART UPDATE: We’ve Got NEW Details On WHY He Was Released [>>]