— The NFL’s Monday Night Football kicked off last night and the news predictably was not good for WWE as Raw sank all the way to 2.130 million viewers, narrowly missing the all-time non-holiday low which came on June 10 when the show was watched by 2.125 million. Last week, just over 2.5 million people tuned in.
— Even with a fairly loaded show before Clash of Champions and the return of Steve Austin, nothing could salvage last night’s matchup against the NFL’s two games – the Saints/Texans drew 13.078 million and the late night Raiders/Broncos came in at 10.619 million. On the night, Raw fell out of the top 10 in total viewership (11th) but finished 5th, 7th and 8th in the 18-49 demographic.
Click Here: cheap all stars rugby jersey
— Hourly figures are below, showing a steep decline as the night went on, bottoming out in hour three which was well below 2 million and perhaps the lowest third hour in history if you throw out the shows last year on Christmas Eve (1.784 million) and New Year’s Eve (1.843 million).
* Hour 1 – 2.362 million
* Hour 2 – 2.183 million
* Hour 3 – 1.845 million
- WOW: Sasha Banks Shares Sexy New Photo Of Herself That Has People Talking …
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom